Google
 

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

God and People

I don't want to start a new debate here, nor I want to create an issue. It's just my general feeling and what I think, when it comes to the almighty and the belief and trust of people towards him.

You might think what's wrong with me, am I going to be another sanyasi.It's just my recent trip to the Great lord. Tirupati Balaji, which is influencing me to write this.

Millions and millions of people across the country , waiting in long queues without food and water for hours and days, just to have a glimpse of the great lord. I could see people from different parts of the state like Rajasthan , Maharashtra, Gujarat, North Indians and from each and every corner of the country. Every one there had their own prayers to say and things to ask. The immense faith and trust they show that their wishes would come true,just by having a glimpse of the great lord and by just saying their prayers.

I do believe in miracles and God. What i want to know is? Is it necessary to show such an immense faith and sometimes its just false. People ignore their prime and important work, just for some belief and faith. We need to have faith, but is this hyper faith necessary? Sometimes i just feel that the popularity created by media , which forces the people to visit shrines. Do people need to go by the popularity of the temple or just by the faith and belief?

Don't we people say that god is everywhere, so is it not enough by showing our faith to him by inside, keeping our mind and soul pure and helping out people and never hurting others.Why do people have to strain themselves and spend so much of money , when they can't afford too, just to have a glimpse of great popular gods?

I can't end this topic, because it's a never ending one, people differ from the view what am presenting and some might agree to me.

One thing for sure , the other name of miracles and the world is GOD.

No comments: